Website Closedloop Communications
shall have the following responsibilities:
- Performs software implementation tasks to include architecture development, application design and implementation, and integration testing as the senior software architect or senior team leader.
- Primary role is to lead technical design of software systems across a variety of missions as well as lead integration testing of developed software systems.
- Assist the systems engineer in eliciting software requirements from system stakeholders. support system administrators with the installation of software applications
- Works with system engineering team to review and validate system requirements, derives software requirements from system/subsystem requirements.
- Formulates development standards an establish is software development processes.
- Develops innovative software solutions to system technical problems.
Qualifications: The SW Eng – 4 shall have:
- 15 years’ experience in software development and maintenance (i.e., software requirements analysis, software design including object oriented analysis and design, coding, testing, documentation, configuration management, user training, deployment, lifestyle maintenance) (See “LCAT Substitutes” Education for substitutes to this requirement.)
- Documented formal training on the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI-DEV) Software model or documented experience working on projects that applied some portions of this model.
- Documented formal training on DOD standards for software testing and documentation or documented experience working on projects that applied these standards.
- 5 years documented experience in leading software development teams.
Relevant degree: Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering/Computer Science, Math or Information Systems