Website Closedloop Communications
Intel Agency (NSA, CIA, FBI, etc)
Early Career (2+ yrs experience)
$125,000 – $150,000
IT – Software
Shall have the following responsibilities:
1. Performs software development tasks and assists in the design and architecture of software applications individually or as a team member.
2. Primary role is a software programmer who develops production quality software based on the pre-defined software requirements and designs.
3. Reviews, analyzes and modifies programming systems to include coding, testing, debugging, installing and documenting to support organization’s software applications.
4. Implements software development process improvement activities in accordance with organizational procedures.
5. Develops unit and integration test and test plans for software applications, and prepares software test reports.
6. Writes documentation for software and software interfaces.
QUALIFICATIONS: The SW Engineer – 1 shall have:
1. Two (2) years of experience in the software development technologies and methodologies. (See “LCAT Substitutes” Education for substitutes to this requirements) .
Relevant Degree: Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Information Systems