Website Closedloop Communications
shall have the following responsibilities:
- Provides technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/ non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- Develops comprehensive SOA solutions.
- Develops operational view, technical standards view, and system and services view for architectures using applicable DOD architecture framework (DoDAF) standards.
- The SE – L4 shall have at least 6 years of experience as a lead system engineer to include experience in leading, managing, and collaborating with a broad range of organizations and groups/teams needed to accomplish the system engineering tasks.
- The SE – L4 shall have a minimum of 15 years of experience in one or more of the following: (See “LCAT substitutes” Education and Technical Certifications for substitutes for this requirement)
- System engineering of DoD command, control, communications and intelligence (CI) systems;
- Analyzing needs, deriving system-level requirements, and contributing to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of computer networks and systems; or
- Microelectronics engineering, integrated circuit design and integrated circuit reverse engineering skills.
Relevant degree: Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Information Systems
Relevant Certification: DAWIA Level 3 SPRD&E — any specialty